Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic: Your Well-Being Is Important To Us
Magruder Insurance Agency puts the health and wellness of our clients at the forefront of conducting business. With the concerns of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the rise and the risk of spreading or contracting the virus, we are taking extra precautions to serve our clients with the best possible customer service while keeping our employees and agents safe.
We have always followed the following hygiene and sanitation practices and will continue to perform them:
• Daily office cleaning and sanitation
• Spot cleaning and sanitation as needed
• Routine hand washing at appropriate times
• Hand sanitizing as needed, including between in-person client visits
We are closely monitoring CDC recommendations. Our office is still accepting clients in-person on an appointment basis. Appointments will be schedule with enough time in between to properly sanitize high-touch areas.
We are also encouraging clients to contact us remotely to enroll in coverage or to file a claim whenever possible to minimize the exposure risk.
How to File Claims Remotely
You can easily file insurance claims from the safety of your home by:
• Calling us to help you file a claim at (813) 654-3100. Our agents have online tools to help you through the process.
• Visiting your insurance carrier’s website and logging in to your online account.
• Use your insurance carrier’s mobile app (if they have one) to submit a claim.
• Contact your insurance carrier by phone to complete the claim process.
We Are Here To Help
We understand that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to unprecedented effects, including job loss, cut in hours, or other employment issues. If you are unable to make your monthly payment on time (or at all) as a direct result of COVID-19, please contact us at (813) 654-3100 to discuss your potential options.
Magruder Agency will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and adjust our policies as recommended by the CDC or ordered by the government. We are doing everything in our power to ensure our office is a safe place for our employees to serve our valued clients.