Things have changed drastically for Florida residents in regards to homeowners insurance; we have kept pace with everything that has occurred, however, and have learned the best reaction to each change.
Recent weather events of the past few years have played havoc on the insurance industry as a whole. Hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and other natural events have proven themselves to be not only possible, but likely. Weather, however, is not the only thing homeowners need to worry about. Thieves, vandals, accidents, and other damaging events are also cause to buy homeowners insurance.
What Does Homeowner’s Insurance Cover?
- Fire and Lightning
- Theft On or Off Premises
- Windstorm and Hail
- Falling Objects
- Riot and Civil Commotion
- Structural Collapse
- Aircraft Impact
- Vehicle Impact
- Accidental Overflow of Water from Plumbing
- Accidental Electrical Damage to Appliances
- Vandalism and Malicious Mischief
- Damage by Accidental Cracking or Bursting
- Damage by Freezing of Water Delivery Systems
- Damage to Property Of Others
- First Aid Expenses of Others
- Accidental Death Benefit
- Costs of Defending Claims Against You