When you are renting your living space, purchasing a renter’s policy is an important consideration. If there is a fire or some other weather related occurrence, or if the resident above you leaves the water running and the overflow drips into your unit and ruins your furniture, the policy will give you the money to replace or repair your furniture, small appliances, clothing, sporting goods and any other possession you own. It will also protect you in case some one gets injured while visiting you home. They could accidentally slip and fall on a loose carpet or other item in your home. Our agency has affordable policies that we can customize to your needs.

Call today for a free quote. 813-654-3100.