Renter’s Insurance

Renter’s home insurance or condo insurance are not the same as homeowners insurance; if you rent an apartment or own a condo in Brandon, you need insurance targeted for those needs. Be assured that we’ll work hard for you to find a policy that fits best for your situation.

Contents Insurance

As a renter, you may need insurance for your furniture and property such as clothes, shoes, audio/video or computer equipment, CDs and DVDs, sports gear, art, jewelry, and other personal items. In the event your contents are stolen, damaged, or destroyed, you a personal contents insurance policy will provide you with mental and monetary relief.
Making a list and taking pictures are a helpful way to determine the amount of insurance you need and in the event you need to make a claim.

Renters Liability

In addition to protecting your belongings, renters liability insurance helps provide coverage for accidental injuries that happen within your unit or rental, if you are found to be legally liable—not your landlord. For example, if the cable guy slips and falls down while walking through your kitchen, you might be responsible—not your landlord.

Contents Insurance

If you are a student residing in a dormitory, you need contents insurance for your personal belongings. Theft can be an unfortunately common event in a shared residence, as well as accidental damage or destruction caused by a roommate or guest. Call us today for help on cataloging your personal inventory, and we’ll do our best to make sure you’re covered.

Still Have

Contact Us
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
insurance agency owner salaryMagruder insurance agency
envelope-oclosearrow-rightchevron-uptwitter-squarephoneellipsis-vfacebook-official linkedin facebook pinterest youtube rss twitter instagram facebook-blank rss-blank linkedin-blank pinterest youtube twitter instagram